Friday, February 17, 2012

Transforming Pain

If you do not transform your pain, you will always transmit it.”

Meaning that someone else has to suffer because you don’t know how to suffer.

The following video (link below) is of two men (Antonio and Gennaro) lifelong buddies who travel Italy sharing the simple things of life. The back end of the video shows how patience, love and passion are used in the transformation of people who have gone astray. You cannot excel at anything without having  patience, love and passion.

"I walked a mile with Pleasure
She chattered all the way;
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say.
I walked a mile with Sorrow
And ne'er a word said she;
But oh, the things I learned from her
When Sorrow walked with me."
Robert Browning Hamilton
It is through much tribulation that we enter the kingdom of Heaven.--The Apostle Paul
















































No comments: